As you know, breast enlargement surgery is one of the most popular plastic surgeries among female patients. Since, the surgery involves many small details. Some of the major ones are included as:
- Your (realistic) expectations
- The experience and skill of your medical healthcare professional
- The type of implant to be used
- The method to be used when placing an implant
Also, additional details involved in your plastic surgery. That is why, you should always ask for medical professional’s assistance to plan your whole plastic surgery in detail as per your expectations and comfort.
Also, you will find some information on the CONs of Breast Enlargement. Make sure to consider them before proceeding with your surgery. Also, keep in mind that you lessen the chances of possible risks and complications with working with accredited medical health professionals that highly experienced.
Also, a separate absolute contraindication to breast augmentation surgery is the patient’s incapacity, which means that her mental and mental state does not allow her to fully understand the essence of the intervention and the possible consequences.
Possible Reasons to stay away from Breast Enlargement
Relative contraindications to plastic breast augmentation indicate situations in which it is better to abstain from surgery, and if it is still necessary, carefully weigh the possible risks. If one or more present, it is best to avoid this surgery. These are:
- Compensated chronic diseases of the cardiovascular (hypertension, ischemic heart disease) and endocrine (diabetes mellitus) systems, glaucoma. Also, in this case, the patient’s primary physician must authorize the operation.
- Autoimmune diseases: rheumatism, systemic lupus erythematosus, glomerulonephritis, etc. These conditions increase further post operative risks and complications.
- Benign breast pathology (mastopathy, etc.).
- If the woman has not given birth. Implants do not prevent the pregnancy and breastfeeding, but these conditions change the shape of the breast, so a second remedial surgery may be required.
- Age under 18. If an increase in breast size is extremely necessary, the operation performed on a patient over 16 years old with the written consent of the parents.
Overall well being is the most important matter. Therefore, contraindications must taken very seriously.
You can contact CK Health Turkey for trustworthy and professional assistance when planning all the aspects for your safe breast enlargement surgery and many other…