DHI is one of the latest techniques in hair transplant operations. It is also the most popular one. There are many variables why it is more popular than FUE Technique. This blog provides you information on the PROs and CONs of DHI Technique. So that you can understand why it is more preferred than FUE.
This blog can also help you understand which hair transplant method is the most suitable for you. Keep in mind that before proceeding further with your procedure, get a consultation from highly experienced healthcare professionals. This is because, sometimes, you may benefit from a different technique than the one you have in your mind.
What are the Disadvantages?
- The disadvantages of DHI hair transplantation compared to the FUE method follows as:
- In order to use this method in the best way and specialize, the doctor and his team must go through a long training process.
- Other methods are less expensive than the DHI method.
- The healthcare professional who will plant should be highly experienced and skilled.
- Planting in the hairy area means that the transplant area is very narrow, if there is not enough experience, planted hair follicles can damage others as a result of working in this narrow area.
What are the DHI Technique Advantages?
- DHI technique allows more frequent planting and results with a more natural outlook.
- Thanks to these special tools, the recovery time of the roots during hair transplantation is reduced. Thus, the risk of hair roots that are planted to be lost is minimized.
- Also, you can receive faster results from DHI technique when compared with FUE technique.
- With the device, it becomes easy to adjust the angle and give direction.
- There is a chance that FUE Technique can damage existing hair. However, DHI Technique is not damaged. DHI method can be applied to patients who have any degree of hair loss.
- It is a hair transplant technique that does not require the need for shaving the hair during the process.
- It is a hair transplant performed without an incision on the skin.