Nose job surgery is considered to be a highly invasive plastic surgery among the rest. That is why, its recovery period can take time to be complete. Thus, CK Health Turkey offers you the below blog for you. If you follow them strictly, you may be able to recover fast. However, keep in mind that recovery process can differ from patient to patient. These guidelines can help you have a smooth recovery after your rhinoplasty surgery. These are;
Steps for fast recovery from your nose job surgery?
- Always listen to your accredited healthcare professional orders for your recovery.
- Listen to your body. This is important especially when you feel that something is not right. If that is the case, you should inform your healthcare professionals as soon as possible.
- Keep your head elevated especially when sleeping for 6 months. This habit can decrease the time of your recovery. Failing to do so can result with displacement of your nose. You can use 3 pillows to achieve the same.
- Use cold compress after surgery for 3 days on a regular basis. This will enable you to get rid of the swelling as soon as possible. Avoid compressing the cold towards your nose directly. Instead, apply it to your cheeks. So that you don’t shift any bones or cartilage by accident.
- Get planty of rest after your nose job surgery. It is foreseenable that after surgery may make it more difficult to fall asleep, but rest is a vital part of the recovery process.
- Maintain a well balanced and healthy food and beverage intake. One of many advantages of working with CK Health Turkey is that you will be receiving nutrition support after your medical surgery with CK Health Turkey. At the same time you will be provided supplements on the same untill you return home safely.
- Avoid blowing your nose for at least 6 months after your rhinoplasty surgery. Moisturizing your nasal passages will prolong your recovery period. Also, when you feel like you need to sneeze, you should do it from your mouth.
- Avoid exhaustive exercises. You should avoid them for at least 6 months after your rhinoplasty surgery. Otherwise, it can harm you in many ways. At the end of your 6 months, contact your highly experienced healthcare professionals for green lights.