The fue method defined by Dr. Russman in 2002. FUE applied all over the world as an other option for advanced hair transplantation. FUE also known as the management of removing hair follicles without damaging them with specially produced micro devices. While, placing them one by one into the channels that have been successfully opened. CK Health Turkey’s expert team continues to work on advanced FUE management with successful results for patients around the world. In order to get your consultation to find out what suits you the best for your hair transplant, contact CK Health Turkey.
How is FUE Hair Transplantation performed?
- Preliminary preparation, sedation and local anesthesia.
Before the hair shaved, photographs taken from different angles. Afterwards, the head shaved. With local anesthesia, the shaved area between the two ears marked with a crayon. In anesthesia, you will feel pain for few minutes at the beginning of your operation.
- Removal of hair from the donor area.
After local anesthesia, this area becomes numb. With this motor micro motor, hair follicles can released and extracted one by one. Average of 20 -25% donor can taken. Cleaning between the two ears away from the remaining 75% -80% of the hair follicle does not cause a negative image.
- Placement of microchannels and placement of roots.
During hair transplantation, the anterior region is anesthetized with local anesthesia.
Micro channels opened for hair transplantation and hair follicles placed one by one in the opened channels. There are several techniques for this. The technique that used during your operation will be determined by your healthcare consultants.
You can get your hair transplant consultation from CK Healh Turkey healthcare professionals today.