CK Health Turkey offers a Vaser Liposuction treatment option. However, the success of the treatment depends on how well you follow the recommendations of our health professionals.
Keep in mind that weight gain after this treatment adversely affects your body shape.
After Vaser liposuction, it will be difficult for you to gain vast amounts of fat within the same area of operation.
Consume less saturated fat, which is usually found in animal protein sources such as meat, chicken, eggs, milk, and dairy products. Because saturated fats increase the risk of bad cholesterol in the body. Cholesterol accumulated in the arteries reduces blood flow to the heart, tires the heart, and increases the risk of a heart attack.
You should not consume salt for at least 2 to 4 months after liposuction treatment. High sodium levels can increase inflammation in your body which can increase edema and recovery period.
You should limit your consumption of high sugar content after liposuction. Because consuming such foods after the treatment can lead to weight gain. Weight gain can cause the body to have an unproportionate shape.
Further Details on post-op Liposuction
- Sports: You should avoid strenuous exercises for at least 4 – 6 weeks.
- Sexual Intercourse: You should wait at least 2 weeks after surgery for any kind of sexual activity.
- Alcohol and Smoking: Avoid drinking alcohol 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after surgery. Do not smoke for at least a month. Smoking disrupts tissue nutrition, cell destruction, cell death, wound opening, stitch opening, and inflammation.
- Driving: You can start driving 1 day after surgery. In addition, if you take full-body liposuction, you should be more careful. Therefore, you can contact our health professionals for more information.
- Food and nutrition intake after liposuction is very important as in all other plastic surgeries. This is because postoperative weight gain can also affect medically successful surgery negatively.
- After the surgery, it is very important to have a balanced diet in terms of vitamins, minerals, and protein. A balanced diet will help you to recover from fatigue and any other similar complaints that may occur after surgery in a short time.